Many Asians suffer from the lack of a double eyelid. (You are so lucky if you have natural big double eyelids! I envy you!) They can make your eyes seem so much bigger and wider. Even though I have double eyelids, they are barely even visible. Many girls use special tape or even get surgery to achieve the look, but I will show you how to get it just using regular scotch tape!
What you’ll need:
1. Cut out a small, thin rectangular shaped piece of tape.
2. Round out the edges with the scissor, until it looks kind of like the shape of a crescent moon.
3. Place the tape above your eye, but not too close. If it’s too close to your eye, the double eyelid may not be as visible. It may be a bit uncomfortable, but I got used to it pretty quickly. I found this picture online to demonstrate where to place it.
4. Leave it on for at least 3 hours or overnight. Or you can also just leave it on and cover it up with makeup. It’s not noticeable since the tape is clear.
5. Remove the tape carefully and you should have gorgeous double eyelids!
My results! ♪ My before and after shot:
The double eyelid is much deeper and gives off a bigger eye look.
I heard that if you continue this routine everyday, the double eyelid may eventually become permanent. It’s amazing how you can get permanent double eyelids just using regular tape rather than surgery. Tell me how it comes out!