Brightening: Honey, Lemon, and Egg White Mask
Follow this recipe for brighter skin that glows! You will need:
♡1 egg white
♡1/2 T raw honey (Manuka honey, preferably)
♡1/2 T lemon juice
1. Mix the egg whites first in a bowl until it starts foaming up.
2. Once it is foamy, add in the honey and lemon juice and mix. The mask is ready!
3. Now prepare your skin! Wash off any product you may have on your face.
4. Using a brush, or just your hands, spread the mask all over your face.
5. Wait about 30 minutes and rinse off the mask.
If you have questions about putting lemon juice on your face since it is drying, don’t worry! The honey has natural moisturizing components that reverses the lemon juice effect.
Tightening: Egg White, Yogurt, and Sugar Face Mask
Firm and tighten your skin with this natural mask! You will need:
♡2 egg whites
♡2 T yogurt
♡1/8 t sugar
1. Mix the egg whites separately until foamy. About 1-2 minutes.
2. Combine the yogurt and sugar into the egg whites.
3. Make sure your face is clean and generously spread the mask all over your face.
4. Wait 15-20 minutes to let the goodness seep in and rinse off!
Acne Treatment: Cinnamon Honey Face Mask
Cinnamon is one of the natural ingredients that can help treat acne. Get clear, acne free skin with this mask! You will need:
♡1 t cinnamon powder
♡2 t honey
1. Mix the two ingredients until well blended.
2. Wash face with cleanser and spread the mask on all over face.
3. Wait 10-15 minutes and rinse!
Softening and Smoothing: Olive Oil, Honey, and Baking Soda Face Mask
Olive oil can help reduce blemishes and soften skin and baking soda increases circulation. You will need:
♡1 t olive oil
♡1/2 t honey
♡1 t baking soda
1. Mix all of the ingredients together.
2. Make sure that your face is clean and slather the mixture on!
3. Leave on for 10-15 minutes and your done!
Try some of these face masks and tell me what you think!