5:3:2 refers to the ideal leg ratio. This workout was introduced by the K-Pop girl group, Girls’ Generation SNSD (소녀시대). Girls’ Generation members are famous for their perfect bodies, but you can follow this workout to get the ideal leg shape!
I first found out about the leg workout on this video:
The Perfect Ratio:
5 – the thickest part of your thight
3 – the thickest part of your calves
2 – the thinnest part of your ankle
Here are the steps listed out based on the video:
1. Put your hands on your hips.
2. Kick both legs towards the front while jumping.
3. Spread legs while jumping and then put them back together. Do this for each leg.
4. Body towards the front and kick diagonally. Again, do this for each leg.
5. While jumping, diagonally kick your legs in a 90 degree position. (both legs)
6. While jumping, stretch out your legs and kick high, which keeping your legs straight.
7. Jump up high and high-five.
Have you heard about this workout before? What do you think?