Tofu is one of my favorite foods and miso is one of my favorite flavorings, so this pan fried miso tofu recipe is just amazing! It not only tastes great, but it’s also super healthy! You can enjoy this as your main meal or as a side dish!
1 tbsp miso paste
1/2 tsp minced ginger
2 tsp soy sauce
1 tbsp honey or sugar
- Cut up the tofu into 1/4” thick slices and set aside on a paper towel.
- Mix up the miso paste, ginger, soy sauce, and honey to make the sauce.
- Heat up some cooking oil on a pan.
- Place the tofu slices on the hot pan and let it sit for about 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread half of the miso sauce on top of the tofu slices and then flip the tofu slices.
- Let the other side cook for another 6-8 minutes or until golden brown.
- Spread the rest of the miso sauce on top of the other side of the tofu.
- Remove from the pan and serve!
I hope that your guys will try this recipe out and enjoy it!