All year round, I love eating black sesame Mochi bread! The crispy crust is filled with a chewy and warm black sesame filling and just tastes amazing! Here is a super simple recipe using a pre-made mix!
70 ml water
2. Preheat the oven to 355 F or 180 C.
3. Combine the mix, egg and water into a bowl and knead until smooth.
4. Separate the dough into 8 balls and place them on a baking sheet.
5. Spray water on them to make a crispy and crunchy crust!
6. Bake for 35 minutes and enjoy!
Have you ever tried them before? I hope you will try them out and enjoy!